Introducing (sort of) Sasha!

Well. He is here. He is in no way shape or form finished. But by god he is assembled and that’s all the exhaustion I will take from him today. His nickname became bitch-boy. Refused to stand, tried several times to kill me or himself, (you can not crowd surf without a crowd!!), and generally made me irritated.

I love him just the same.

He is Sonya’s brother, and I hope once he halfway resembles a normal boy, I can get going on their story.

The wig he came with will NOT go on. The eyes as my bf put it: “He’s got Data’s eyes!” (Star Trek: TNG)

His eye wells need beveling to take anything else I have on hand though. He needs clothes of his own. Sonya’s fit, but don’t look right on him to me. You just can’t share your sister’s clothes w/o some weirdness there. Unless that’s what you’re going for. LOL

9 thoughts on “Introducing (sort of) Sasha!

• January 22, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Yes, having a slight hosting issue…. apparently you get scrutinized if you upgrade your account too high…. *roll eyes*

Edit: Fixed!

• January 22, 2006 at 9:24 pm

Congrats! He does have eyes like Data!

Everytime I see a picture of your girl I want a Kurenai even more <3

• January 23, 2006 at 8:12 pm

Thank you! *waves Kurenai hypnotic trance thingy* Yesss, buy a Kurenai!

• January 23, 2006 at 8:17 pm

I plan on it someday :) But I’m banned from buying a doll until my niece is born, which is three months.

• January 22, 2006 at 5:48 pm

Ooh, congrats! ♥

• January 23, 2006 at 6:19 pm

He’s cute! I like the Data eyes :)

And I’m totally in love with your Sonya, as always :P Where did you get the wig for her? Coriander needs a few more but I worry about fit but I’m not sure I want to fork over $40 a piece for Volks ones.

• January 23, 2006 at 8:15 pm

Thanks much!

That’s a W-51 DOD wig. There’s no elastic, (I keep meaning to add some), so it just sits on her head and will come off if you tip her the wrong angle. Otherwise, I love how it fits and how the style suits her.